Skip to content
Wild Rice with Feta & Pecans
- 2- 6oz. boxes of long grain and wild rice mix
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry-Pear Balsamic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook rice according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- When rice has cooled, stir in onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, olive oil, pecans, and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir well, and carefully fold in the feta cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.