- 3 medium size sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 head red cabbage, chopped
- 3 stalks of green onion, shopped
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Quince Balsamic
- 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp coarse-ground Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes in 1/2 - 1 Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Then let cool.
- Mix Dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Once potatoes are cooled, toss together with cabbage, onions, and dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen