- 1 pound (16 oz) uncooked pasta
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- optional toppings: toasted sesame seeds, extra green onions, extra black pepper
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions in a large stockpot of generously-salted water.
- Meanwhile, as the pasta is cooking, whisk the soy sauce, balsamic, sesame oil, ground ginger, chili garlic sauce, garlic powder and black pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it. Then immediately toss the pasta with the sauce and green onions until combined.
- Serve warm or cold, sprinkled with your desired toppings, or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Original recipe found at Gimme Some Oven