· 3-4 medium sweet potatoes
· 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Rosemary Olive Oil
· 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
· 1 tsp salt
· ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
· ½ cup Tbsp J. Olive Co. Wild Blueberry Balsamic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place cut sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir until potatoes are coated evenly.
3. Spread evenly in a single layer on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until tender. Broil for 2-3 minutes at the end.
4. While hot, drizzle with balsamic glaze to taste.*
*Blueberry Balsamic Glaze
1. Heat balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan over medium heat until the vinegar thickens and is reduced by half.
2. Remove from heat. The glaze will thicken as it cools. Store leftovers in fridge.