- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil, Parmesan, garlic and Lemon Balsamic in a large bowl to blend.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Toss the pasta with the lemon sauce, and the reserved cooking liquid, adding 1/4 cup at a time as needed to moisten.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with lemon zest and chopped basil.
Original recipe and image found at Coronado Taste of Oils