- 6 Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive oil
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Raspberry Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Peel and slice apples, Place in crock pot or pressure cooker.
- Mix all pantry ingredients together, then pour over apple slices.
- Set Pressure cooker for 8 minutes or if using a Crockpot, cook on high for 3 hours.
- Stir in a couple of drops of stevia after cooking. Cooking the stevia can create a bitter taste.
*Recipe from Clean Kitchen.