Skip to content
Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) drained chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp J.Olive Co. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp each kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss chickpeas, extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, and chili powder (optional).
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until golden and crisp, about 35 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.