4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
¾ cup J. Olive Co. Vermont Maple Balsamic
2 medium acorn squash, peeled and cubed
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 small package herbed goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Pour the Maple Dark Balsamic into a small non-stick pan and cook over a low heat until reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes.
- Toss the squash in the Butter Olive Oil, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the squash in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let slightly cool.
- Transfer to a large serving dish and gently toss with the parsley.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top and finish with a generous amount of the Maple Balsamic Reduction!
Original recipe found at Oliva! EVOO