- 1/2 lb. asparagus (7 spears)
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tsp jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blanch asparagus for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Immediately drain and rinse with cold water. Dice asparagus into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Combine with remaining ingredients. Chill before serving.
Original Recipe found at The Olive Tap