- root vegetables (carrots, turnips, and a red onion)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Rosemary olive oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pomegranate balsamic
- 2 1/2 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp Seasonello bologna aromatic herb salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
Cut veggies into similar sized pieces. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, rosemary, seasoned salt, and a twist or two of the black pepper. Drizzle with balsamic and toss to coat.
Preheat oven to 425. Spread veggies evenly on baking sheet sprayed with olive oil. Don't crowd the vegetables because they will steam and not roast. Cook 30 to 45 minutes or until tender, depending on the size of your vegetables. Stir and toss vegetables halfway through cooking time.
Original recipe and image found at Just a Pinch