- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp of dried basil or Salt Sisters Tuscan Farmhouse blend
- Trim tip-off of chicken wings and split into wings and drums.
- Marinate in a gallon resealable bag overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before grilling and let it come to room temperature.
- Grill to your liking, occasionally brushing them with the marinade.
Note - Great for grilled chicken as well. For hotter versions, substitute some or all of the Chipotle Olive Oil with J. Olive Co. Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil. Enjoy!