- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Raspberry Balsamic
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup broken or roughly chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 1 lb fresh strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Add vinegar to a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat and allow to boil until reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Pour into a jar or bowl, add olive oil, dijon mustard, honey and whisk to blend while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Thin with a little water if desired. Set aside.
- Add pecans, brown sugar and butter to a small non-stick skillet and cook over medium-heat, stirring constantly until sugar starts to melt and caramelize, about 2 - 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate in a single layer to cool.
- In a salad bowl toss together spinach, strawberries, half of the feta, red onion and pecans. Drizzle about 1/3 of the dressing over salad then plate and drizzle remaining dressing over individual portions and top with remaining half of the feta.
Recipe modified from CookingClassy.com.