- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic + more to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Prepare your chicken breasts: you may need to pound the breast to make them a bit thinner. Marinate the chicken with fresh crushed garlic and balsamic vinegar.
2. Add olive oil to a large skillet and cook chicken for 3-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Prepare topping by tossing chopped strawberries and basil together.
4. Top each chicken breast with strawberry mixture and add salt and pepper.
5. Add additional balsamic to taste and enjoy!
Original recipe and image found at Wholesomelicious