- Approx. 5 cups of romaine
- Approx. 5 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of strawberries
- chopped walnuts/almonds, to taste
- Favorite cheese, to taste (Feta and Blue go well with our Strawberry Balsamic)
- 2 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- Favorite protein - thin strip steak or grilled chicken
- Rinse all veggies. Chop all veggies and nuts.
- Sliced cooked steak or chicken.
- Mix veggies and protein in large bowl.
- Mix Basil olive oil and Strawberry Balsamic in a cruet or whisk in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad and toss.
Recipe courtesy of Boston Olive Oil Company