- 12 oz cleaned and dried baby spinach
- 1/2 small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves, cleaned and dried
- 3 oz fresh raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 3 oz blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 5-6 oz canned drained mandarin oranges or fresh Cara Cara segments
- 1 1/2 oz honey roasted almonds or nuts of your choice
- 1-2 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cascading Wild Raspberry Balsamic
- 2 tsp honey
- 2-3 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk Blood Orange Olive Oil, Raspberry Balsamic, sugar, honey, and salt and pepper, taste for sweetness.
- Make your salad either on individual chilled salad plates or in a big salad bowl.
- Dress and toss just before serving.
Original recipe found at OliviaEVOO.com