- 1 Head Organic Leaf Lettuce or Spinach
- 1 Whole Organic Pear, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Craisins or Dried Cherries
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, Crushed
- 10 Oz. Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- 8-12 Oz. Grilled Steak, Chicken or Fish of Choice
- 1/4 Cup J. Olive Co. Black Peppercorn Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pineapple Balsamic
- Wash and prepare all fruits and vegetables. Chop lettuce head and slice pear. In a large bowl, layer lettuce, craisins, pecans and pear.
- In small bowl, combine Olive Oil and Balsamic, and whisk.
- Grill your chicken, steak or fish, and cube or slice. Top prepared salad with your protein choice and crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle prepared dressing over salad and enjoy!
Original recipe and image found on Saratoga Olive Oil