For the dressing (yields about 1/2 cup):
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic olive oil
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pomegranate balsamic
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 5 oz arugula (about loosely packed cups)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds
Make the vinaigrette:
Grate or mince 1 garlic clove and place in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 Tbsp balsamic, 1 Tbsp honey, 1/4 tsp kosher salt, and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Whisk to combine.
Make the salad:
- Place 5 oz arugula in a large bowl. Pit, peel and cut 2 ripe avocados into 1/4-inch thick slices. Cut 2 mini cucumbers in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Arrange the avocado and cucumber slices on the arugula. Top with 1/2 cup pomegranate arils, crumble 2 ounces feta cheese on top (about 1/2 cup), and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons slivered almonds. Serve with the vinaigrette.
Original recipe and image found at Kitchn