- 1 ½ lbs (12-16) apricots, halved and pitted
- 1-2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Apricot Balsamic
- ¼ cup J. Olive Co Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 stalks of red lettuce, sliced thin
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- ½ pound burrata cheese or fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces shaved country ham
- Brush the apricots with EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat with cut sides down until lightly charred (around 5 minutes). Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the 1/4 cup of oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss in the apricots, red lettuce, and arugula.
- Arrange mixture onto a platter and top with the burrata and ham. Drizzle with apricot balsamic and serve!
Adapted from this original recipe: https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-apricots-burrata-country-ham-and-arugula