- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ -1 tsp sugar or other sweetener (optional)
- 12 oz. mixed greens
- 2 Pears or Asian pears, halved and then thinly sliced
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2-3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, if desired (the photo shows the salad without cheese)
- Whisk together the Gravenstein Apple balsamic and Tuscan Herb olive oil, Dijon mustard, Maple balsamic, and salt. Taste and add sweetener if desired.
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed greens, pears, and pecans.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. If desired, sprinkle cheese on top and give it another quick toss.
Recipe modified from FlyingOlive.com