- 4 - 4 OZ Tilapia fillets
- Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season fish to taste with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet or casserole dish and bake 10-12 minutes
- When the fish cooks, combine lemon juice, Strawberry Balsamic and Basil Olive Oil. Microwave covered on 50% heat for approx. 2 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over fish and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Boston Olive Oil Company