Skip to content
Spinach and Quinoa Salad with Shrimp
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J.Olive Co. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- Combine 3/4 cup water, quinoa, and 1/8 tsp salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Cool quinoa mixture slightly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle shrimp with remaining 1/8 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine remaining 1/4 tsp pepper, oil, lemon juice, dill, and honey in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add quinoa, shrimp, spinach, and remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.