- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ cups liquid, water or chicken stock
- Heat J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour rice into pan and sauté rice until translucent .
- Then add the liquid and cook rice for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest until the remainder of the dish is ready.
- 2 medium-sized chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ lb of White or Crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into flowerets
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
- Note: To add more “heat” to this dish, sauté the chicken and vegetables in J. Olive Co. Baklouti Olive Oil or add ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes.
- Sauté chicken in J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil until done and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the broccoli, onions and red bell peppers to the pan and sauté until warmed through, yet still crunchy.
- Place cooked chicken back into the pan and add the J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Vinegar.
- Cook, while stirring, until all the ingredients are coated and the chicken is heated.
- Serve alone, over rice or chow mein noodles.
Special thanks to Fustinis.com for the great recipe!