- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 4 large pork chops
- Fine sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Pineapple Balsamic
- 10.5 ounces pineapple chunks, with juice
Heat large skillet with extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Season both sides of pork chops with fine sea salt and pepper.
Add pork chops, sear 4-5 minutes on both sides. Cooking time will be dependent on the size of your pork chop. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Set aside.
Without cleaning out the pan, add red onion. If the pan is dry, additional olive oil may be needed. Cook until onions starts to soften, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cooking for another 1 minute.
Add balsamic vinegar and pineapple chunks, bringing to a low simmer until liquid has reduced and sauce starts to become sticky approximately 10 minutes.
Add pork chops back to the pan, spooning sauce over top. Cook for 2-3 minutes, just enough to reheat. Serve immediately.
Original recipe and image found at SavoryExperiments.com