- 1 lb of tubular 3 inch pasta
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil using medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat well cook for another 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the parsley and prosciutto and stir to combine and cook for another minute.
Recipe and image courtesy of Food So Good Mall