- 2 wild salmon fillets, approximately 6 oz. each
- J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil, for basting
Honey-Ginger White Balsamic Glaze
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 3-4 grinds Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Pine Nuts
- Preheat your grill to medium. (300-350 degrees).
- Whisk the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pat the wild salmon fillets dry with a paper towel, then lightly baste with Sesame Oil.
Sear skin side up for about 3-4 minutes (once they will release from grill easily), then flip to skin side down. Baste the tops with the glaze, and grill to desired doneness.
Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot drop in the pine nuts and toss rapidly. It will only take a few seconds to toast them. Immediately sprinkle over the grilled salmon.
Serve with your choice of sides.
Original recipe found at Mom Foodie