- 1 Sirloin Steak Tip (1 ½ - 2 lbs)
- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Espresso Balsamic
- 1 ½ Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium Shallot, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine Espresso Balsamic, EVOO, mustard, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper; whisk to make the marinade.
- Rinse sirloin, pat dry, and place in marinade covered for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Pat the steak dry and grill 4-6 mins on each side. Baste with the marinade while grilling, reserving ½ cup. Remove sirloin from heat and let rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- Pour remaining marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about 2 minutes, allowing it to thicken. Slice sirloin thinly against the grain and serve with a drizzle of the sauce.
Original recipe and image found at Saratoga Olive Oil Co.