- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Red Apple Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 ¼ inches thick)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 2 Tbsp smoked sea salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Place Apple Balsamic, honey, pepper, sea salt, red pepper flakes, and minced garlic in a small sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer until mixture reduces in half (about ¼ cup). Remove from heat and cool.
- Rub pork chops with EVOO on both sides. Generously sprinkle with smoked sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside for about 30 minutes to allow the pork to take on the flavors and come to room temperature.
- Preheat gas grill to medium high heat. Oil the grates well. Place pork chops directly on the grates and grill 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. Remove from grill, tent with foil, and let rest for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with Apple Balsamic Glaze.
Recipe courtesy of A Twist on Olives