- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Traditional balsamic
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak.
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Add steak and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- In another large bowl, toss onion and tomatoes in olive oil.
- Stir in rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Skewer steak and vegetables and grill, turning occasionally, until steak is charred and barely pink on the inside, 8 minutes for medium.
Original recipe and image adapted from delish.com & Fustini's