- 1 small red onion (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 lbs. large shrimp (peeled and cleaned; tail on)
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a zip-top bag or a baking dish, then add the shrimp. Allow the shrimp to marinate for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and skewer them onto soaked wooden skewers.
Preheat the grill. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side (or until the shrimp are cooked through but not tough). Remove the shrimp from the skewers and serve with your favorite side dish.
Drizzle the cooked shrimp with more Sicilian Lemon Balsamic if desired.
Original recipe and image found at The Olive Spring