- 2 lbs. wing portions wingettes, drumettes, or a combo
- 2 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Garlic olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ - 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese plus more for serving
- Fresh parsley finely chopped
- Italian or Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, both peppers, and salt. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
- Lastly, add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
- Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Broil wings on a high broil for 4-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle wings with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve wings immediately with ranch or Italian dressing and enjoy!
Recipe and image courtesy of Evolving Table