- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound of firm white fish fillets such as Cod or Halibut
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bag of Coleslaw
- Marinate fish in the Lemon Olive Oil and Coconut Balsamic.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
- Place fish in skillet with the marinade and cook until fish easily flakes with a fork (about 10 mins per inch of thickness).
- Warm tortillas in a skillet until slightly crispy.
- Layer the tortillas with the coleslaw mix, fish, cilantro and your favorite salsa if desired.
- Squeeze fresh lime over the top for a burst of flavor.
Recipe modified from The Olive Press