- 2 tsp J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into 2 inch strips
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Fig Balsamic
- 8 slices of multi-grain bread from a rustic loaf
- 1/4 cup soft, spreadable blue cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until shimmering. Season the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the hot skillet and saute until golden brown all over, about 90 seconds per side. Add the Fig Balsamic Vinegar and cook for 1 – 2 minutes until the vinegar is reduced to a glaze that coats the chicken.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of blue cheese on each slice of bread. Divide the chicken among four slices and then top with arugula. Drizzle any of the remaining glaze that it’s the pan over the chicken before placing the remaining bread slice on top.
Recipe and image courtesy of We Olive