- Steaks - your choice of cut!
- Steakhouse Seasoning by Salt Sisters, to taste
- J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil, to taste
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate balsamic + more for drizzling
Rub steaks with Steakhouse Seasoning. Coat both sides of the steaks liberally with Butter Olive Oil and add ¼ cup of J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic. Marinate for at least 20 minutes or for as long as you like. Bring steaks to room temperature. Place steaks on the grill and cook to your liking. About 50 to 10 minutes prior to removing from the grill, slather both sides of the steak with the Dark Chocolate Balsamic. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving to lock in the juices.
Additional Balsamic uses:
- Drizzle the balsamic over your steak as a finisher.
- Reduce the balsamic in a skillet to use as a dipper for your steak.