- 1/2 Cup J. Olive Co. Serrano-Honey Balsamic
- 1/2 Cup J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 – 8 to 10 oz. ribeye steaks
- Combine the salt, vinegar, garlic, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the the chipotle olive oil.
- Place the steaks in a Zip-lock bag or in a single layer in a non-reactive pan or container. Pour the marinade over and massage it in to the steaks. Cover and allow to marinate refrigerated, for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 6 hours.
- Prepare a medium charcoal or gas grill, and cook to desired doneness. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Original recipe and image found at Paducah Olive Oil