- 1 medium/large pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co Pomegranate Quince Balsami
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
1. Mix cumin, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper & sea salt together to make spice rub. Rub onto the pork tenderloin, reserving 1 tsp of the rub. Place tenderloin in the refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat 2 T of the olive oil in a skillet. Add the tenderloin & brown all sides. Add wine into the skillet & deglaze. Cover pan & place in oven to roast for 20-30 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice, balsamic & 2 Tbsp of the olive oil. Add honey and the reserved spice rub, cooking over low heat until combined. Season with sea salt if needed.
4. Remove tenderloin from oven & let rest on a cutting board covered for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.
Original recipe and image found at https://www.olivecart.com/recipes/pork-tenderloin-in-a-blood-orange-olive-oil-marinade.html