- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- dash cayenne
- dash cardamom
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (but the chicken) in a large freezer bag. Once mixed well, add the chicken pieces and seal the bag.
- Marinate in the fridge (overnight is best).
- Empty chicken mixture into a rectangular glass baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake until thoroughly cooked (about 50-60 minutes).
- Serve over rice and beside garlic broccoli.
Recipe and image courtesy of Olive-Me & Co.