- 4 racks (8 lb baby back ribs)
- 12 cloves garlic, mashed or minced
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Honey - Ginger Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic
- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish - optional
For the marinade
Mix together the Honey-Ginger Balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and sesame oil.
Coat the ribs with the marinade and allow them to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
For the glaze
Combine the Honey-Ginger balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
Allow to reduce to half and remove from heat.
Add one teaspoon of toasted sesame oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
For the ribs
Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275.
Over medium heat grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side.
Prepare baking pans large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer.
Brush the glaze over the ribs and seal each pan well with foil.
Bake the ribs for 2 hours or until tender and meat falls off the bone.
Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.
Original recipe found at Tastealotta