Skip to content
Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Wild Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp coarse ground mustard
- Salt Sisters Blend, to taste
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic and mustard together in a bowl.
- Marinate salmon fillets for 20-30 minutes in the mixture.
- Season salmon with a Salt Sisters blend, and place skin-side down in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Pull salmon out, and switch oven to broil.
- Baste salmon with leftover marinade and run under the broiler for 1-2 minutes until fish flakes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.