- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Baklouti olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 16 oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 cutlets)
- 1/3 cup all fruit or reduced-sugar apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Apricot balsamic
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Add the onion; sauté 5 minutes.
Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 teaspoon salt over the chicken. Add the chicken to the pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or (less) until done. Remove the chicken from pan; keep warm.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, jam, balsamic, and pepper to pan, stirring constantly until the jam melts. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Recipe Girl