- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- 2lb pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp fresh or dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Generously season pork with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat half of the olive oil on high heat. Sear tenderloin on all sides until browned.
- Place tenderloin in the baking pan and drizzle the remaining olive oil on top. Sprinkle thyme all over.
- Cover top of dish in foil and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- While tenderloin bakes, combine apricot balsamic and apricot preserves to make a balsamic sauce.
- Let pork rest for five minutes then slice against the grain. Serve with balsamic sauce.