Skip to content
Sweet Peach Mint Tea
- ½ cup. J. Olive Co. Peach Balsamic
- ½ cup. Simple syrup, honey, or agave
- 4 cups. Brewed black tea
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 4 small lemon wedges
- Fill a pitcher with ice and pour in balsamic, brewed tea, and syrup. Stir to combine.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon wedge in each individual glass and muddle with a few leaves of fresh mint. Fill glass with ice and add peach tea mixture.
- Garnish each glass with peach slices, and the remaining sprig of mint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.