- 1-2 Tbsp Nutella, plus extra for the rim
- 1-2 shots hot espresso
- 6-8 oz. steamed milk
- Cocoa powder for sprinkling
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Blueberry balsamic for Balsamic Glaze
- Pour one cup Blueberry balsamic into a nonstick pan and set heat to medium high.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer, stirring constantly, until vinegar has reduced by half and has the consistency of syrup.
- Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Leftovers will keep in a refrigerated airtight container for a few days and can be used as a sauce on many dishes.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella on the rim of a mug using a spoon.
- Then place 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella in the bottom.
- The more you use, the stronger the flavor of hazelnut and chocolate will be!
- Pour hot espresso shots over the top and stir or whisk until melted.
- Slowly pour steamed milk over the top and sprinkle with cocoa powder and desired amount of balsamic glaze.
Any of the following J. Olive Co. Balsamics also make for a great latte - Blueberry, Dark Chocolate, Espresso, Maple, Pomegranate, Red Apple, or Vanilla.
Image and Recipe courtesy of How Sweet Eats