- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lime Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- pinch of salt
- 3 drops of liquid stevia
- Heat frozen strawberries in a sauce pan over medium to high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until you can start smashing the strawberries with a spoon.
- Add lime oil and vinegars, a pinch of salt and let simmer another 5 minutes. Smash and stir often.
- Remove from heat and add 3 drops of stevia. This is optional depending on if you want your compote a little sweeter.
*Recipe from Clean Kitchen.