Skip to content
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups oats (old fashioned or quick oats)
- 2 and 2/3 cups flour (white, whole-wheat, or a mixture of both)
- 2/3 cup sugar or raw sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Combine the oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, milk, and oil.
- Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture until moistened. Mix the chocolate chips in.
- Fix greased or paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full with the batter. Bake at 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes, or until tops are light golden. (Makes approximately 18 muffins.)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.