- ½ pint Blackberries
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp+ J. Olive Co. Umeboshi Plum Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Blackberry Jam
- Prepared pie crust
- 2 Tbsp+ J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp cream
- Sugar for sprinkling crust
- Sift 1 tablespoon flour over top fruit.
- Using rubber spatula, gently fold together with 2 Tbsp+ Umeboshi Plum Balsamic and 1 Tbsp Blackberry Jam.
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Brush prepared pie crust with 1 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil.
- Flip to be underside on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Put pats of cream cheese around center of crust. Let soften then gently spread to within 2″ of edges
- Mound prepared fruit on cream cheese being careful not to take it to the edge of the cheese.
- Pull the sides up. Crimp slightly and randomly. Pat with cream. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 425 for 17 minutes. Cover top with foil that has a hole in the center so center is open to heat and edges extend beyond galette sides and crust won’t burn. Turn heat down to 400.
- Bake for a total of 44 minutes from start to finish so about 27 more minutes.
Let sit for fruit center to thicken.
- Serve warm or cold with heavy cream or vanilla ice cream drizzled with Persian Lime OO and Umeboshi Plum Balsamic.
Original recipe and image found at Abingdon Olive Oil Company