- 1 package Lady Fingers
- 12 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. balsamic vinegar
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Dice your strawberries and place in bowl.
- Combine sugar, strawberries, and balsamic vinegar in the bowl and set aside.
- Allow marinating for at least an hour.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until combined and smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Line a 9x4 1/2 (standard size) loaf pan with saran wrap.
- Place on layer of Lady Finger cookies on the bottom the pan.
- Spread 1 1/4 cup of the diced strawberries (and juice) over the Lady Fingers.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on top of the strawberries.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- Remove tiramisu from pan and slice and serve. Garnish with mint leaf.
*Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com