Skip to content
Serrano Honey Smokey Breakfast Bake
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 Tbsp J. Olive Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Preheat 1 Tbsp Chipotle Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Chop sweet potatoes and add to skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add more chipotle oil if needed.
- Chop onion and add to pan with sweet potatoes. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Chop zucchini and garlic, add to pan. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Season veggies with 1/2 tsp smoked paprika and 1 tsp kosher salt.
- Add 2 Tbsp Serrano Honey Balsamic to the pan of veggies and stir. Allow liquid to evaporate.
- Prepare a baking sheet with tin foil and cooking spray.
- Spread out veggies in one layer on baking sheet.
- Create six holes in the veggie layer for the eggs to sit in.
- Crack 1 egg in each hole. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes (or less).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.