- 4 cups tomatoes of choice, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 ½ cups fresh mozzarella pearls, cut in half
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Oil Co. Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil, plus more to drizzle over bread
- ¼ cup J. Olive Oil Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, plus more to drizzle over bruchetta
- 1 Tbsp. seasoning salt
- 2 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- French Baguette, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice French baguette into small rounds. Place on parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Bake in oven for 12 minutes flipping halfway through, until toasted lightly brown.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and garlic. Mix until combined.
- Add remaining olive oil and seasoning salt plus the balsamic, lemon juice. Stir well.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate 30-60 minutes.
- Before serving drizzle with additional Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar and fresh cracked black pepper.