- 1 French Baguette, sliced in half lengthwise and cut to 3 inch pieces
- 3 oz. of goat cheese
- 12-15 strawberries sliced
- 1 Tbsp of fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 1-2 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with tin foil. Place sliced baguettes on sheet.
- Drizzle Basil Olive Oil over slices.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, until edges are golden. Let cool.
- Spread goat cheese and sliced strawberries evenly on pieces. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Recipe courtesy of Boston Olive Oil Company