Skip to content
Balsamic Black Pepper Strawberries
1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
1 Qt (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
3 Tbsp sugar
- Freshly ground coarse black pepper
- Place the sliced berries in a medium non-reactive bowl.
- Sprinkle the berries with the sugar and balsamic vinegar and toss gently to coat.
- Allow the berries to macerate in the vinegar and sugar mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Add 4-5 grinds of coarse black pepper to the berries and toss to coat.
- Allow flavors to blend about 5 minutes more before serving.
Serve the berries over salad, ice cream, or toasted pound cake.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.